Graduates or final year students with a full-time Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Candidates with undergraduate degrees from reputed universities and strong analytical skills would be preferred.
For detailed information on postgraduate fee structure, please download the following documents.
All students who have completed the application are eligible to appear for the selection process which consists of two compulsory stages. These stages are:
- ISBF Aptitude Test: 45 minutes duration
- Personal Interview
For an applicant to be made an offer of admission into the programme involves careful consideration of the following five parameters:
- Class X Boards score
- Class XII Boards score
- Performance in the undergraduate degree
- Performance in ISBF Aptitude Test
- Performance in Personal Interview
PLEASE NOTE: The following applicants will be exempted from appearing for the ISBF Aptitude Test, and will only be required to appear for the Personal Interview. Students who have:
- Scored more than 80 percentile or above in CAT/XAT
- Scored 550 or above In GMAT
- Scored 300 or above in GRE