For majority of outstation students, travelling to a new city to study presents a significant personal challenge. Most first year students move away from home for the first time. Settling in and making new friends are vital first steps at the start of university life in a new place.
Naturally, students & parents feel that living in accommodation recommended by the college during their first year makes the whole process of adjusting to the new environment demands, challenges and opportunity of student life that much easier.
ISBF offers off-campus accommodation facility recommended by the college to all first year outstation students who apply during the admissions cycle on a first-cum-first-serve basis.
We have paid particular attention to the requirements of students, when selecting the student dorms.
To register for accommodation for 2O13-14, please call our Student Affairs desk on +91-11-40430000.
ISBF's off-campus hostel seats are limited and therefore students are requested to make their bookings by the earliest.
ISBF recommended accommodation is at five minutes walking distance from the campus and one minute walking distance from Moolchond Metro Station. lt has been carefully selected to allow for an easy commute /walk to college.
Spacious, modern rooms @ RS. 10,000 (per month)
Based on our on-going negotiations, there is a possibility of this rent amount decreasing. ln which case, the excess amount shall be returned to the student.
- Fully furnished accommodation with attached washrooms.
- Bed, study table, chair, wardrobe
- Electrical accessories i.e geysers, fans, light, air-conditioner.
- Refrigerator, basic kitchen ware
*Electricity bill for the air-conditioner will be borne by the occupants (as per usage)
- Lounge area with television and cable.
- Wi-Fi internet connectivity
- Easy access to popular eating joints, cinema halls, shopping arcades and the Delhi Metro
- Meals inclusive (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Tea, coffee will also be offered
- Eat-Out, Home Delivery highly accessible
- Shared kitchen
- Students will share the kitchen with the other students in the dorm. lt's a good way to share cooking tips and even cook for each other, making meals on social occasions if they wish.
- Regular Cleaning of rooms, washrooms
- Laundry services as Per usage
This is a secure environment. A compassionate lady caretaker would be in touch with the students and a domestic help who would be available at the resident for all their needs 24/7. Please note ISBF is only the facilitator. The final rent agreement is between the student and the facility manager of the accommodation.
Moving-in & Payment DetailsPlease note ISBF is only the facilitator. The final rent agreement is between the student and the facility manager of the accommodation (This agreement is prepared in June 2012).
Since the recommended seats are limited and available on a first-cum-first-serve basis, students may book the accommodation by making a quarterly payment of the rent (Rs. 30000/-) + a bimonthly security deposit (Rs. 20000/-) Total = Rs. 50,000/- along with the first instalment of the ISBF tuition fees.
Please contact the Student Affairs office for numbers & further details on the accommodation.
Call an admission advisor
T: +91 11 40430000
M: +91 9971795613
Or click below to request for
Request More Info
Yes, I would like to know more about this programme. Please
send me details.
- BSc Economics
- BSc Economics &
- BSc Business
- 3 Years (Full Time)
15A, Ring Road,
Lajpat Nagar IV,
Next to Moolchand
T: +91 11 40430000
M: +91 9971795613