About Career Services Division
Career Services Division (CSD) has been set up with an objective of bringing industry and academia closer to each other and to act as a resource for the industry. It also provides counseling for the students to choose an appropriate career path in accordance to their aptitude and interest. The CSD provides support to the students in placing them for their Six Month On the Job Training and industrial projects that help the students to develop their professional careers by way of getting appropriate industrial exposure.
The CSD has a systematic and thought-out process of transforming students into managers capable of the rigor and skills required in today’s competitive corporate workplace. During their program the students are subject to the following processes through interactive methodologies so that they can unleash their potential to the fullest.
Activities of Career Services Division
- Career counseling of students
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of students
- Providing training on identified weaknesses
- Arranging guest lecturers of corporate professionals
- Summer training
- Live industrial projects
- Alumni networking
- Final placements
- Planning and organizing on campus as well as off campus recruitment activities.
- Providing requisite skills to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.