Career Services Division Employability Workshops
CSD organizes students training activities regularly for their grooming and knowledge upgradation by way of focused activities from eminent experts from the academia & industry. Training is an educational process. Students can learn new information, re-learn and reinforce existing knowledge and skills that helps them to improve their professional effectiveness.
Integrated Curriculum Workshops
- Analytical and Logical Aptitude assessment tests
- Tests of General Awareness
- Presentations and dip stick analysis of Application of academic methodologies to workplace situations
Soft Skill Employability Workshops
- ISBF outsources soft skill development workshops for the students to enable them to get relevant training of interview techniques and business communication by industry experts.
- ISBF has partnered with reputed corporate training organizations, a unique and India's first Academia- Engagement Platform to develop and deliver a Soft-skills program that will add value to the skill-set and personality disposition of our students. This program not only imparts the students with Industry relevant abilities like Business Communication and Email writing but also with necessary On-the-job Soft-skills proficiencies like Problem Solving, Presentation Skills and Workplace Etiquette.
- In addition, the program also entails Mock GD and Interview sessions conducted by Industry veterans. Training Programs are power packed with Industry rich content and Reflective learning Activities that catalyze the entire skilling and learning process.
Personality Development programs
- Grooming and Etiquette
- Public speaking
- Stress Management
- Time Management